Group settings are only visible in the menu for users with group admin
- You can change the group name.
- You can delete a group by clicking “Delete group” in the lower right corner.
- All servers in the group can be scanned at once. See 2021-04-08 release details for details.
Users can be invited by clicking “Add User”. There are two types of flows depending on the user’s participation status.
Select from this org.
- Select to add a user who has already joined the current organization to a different group.
- Invite users who are joining an organization for the first time. (Select this option if you are a member of another organization.)
- Enter the email address of the user you wish to invite and click “Send” to send an invitation email.
- Subject: [FutureVuls] Invitation to the new organization:
- The invited user logs in using the email address and the initial password provided in the email.
- When logging in for the first time, the user will be redirected to the “Change Password” screen.
- Enter the email address and new password, and click “Submit. Then log in again with the new password.
- Click “Go to User Setup Screen” because you have not yet joined the organization for the first time.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to approve the organization you have been invited to, click “Approve”.
- Click “Approve” and you are done.
To delete a member from a group, click the button on the right.
Please note that even if you delete a member from a group, the member will still belong to the organization. For details, please refer to Remove a user from a group.
Displays how to install and uninstall the scanner program.
Configure the linkage with external services.